- Human Heart Nature Strengthening Shampoo. Actually, this is not an impulse purchase as I have been thinking of buying this since I love the conditioner from the same line. I have been using this for a little over a week already and so far it’s working ok.
- Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Premium Deodorant. This is the first impulse purchase. I have read a few negative reviews about this but being a stubborn girl that I am, I decided to give it a try since it isn’t expensive anyway.
- Human Heart Nature 100% Healthy Lotion. I found this near the counter while paying for the other stuff I bought. It’s on sale at that time so I immediately grabbed a bottle and include it in my purchases. Watch out for my review in the coming days.
“Tell him yes. Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.” - Gabriel Garcí¬a Márquez, Love in the Time of CholeraThis may, or may not teach anyone life lesson of some sort but I chose this quote because it really fits my situation now. I’m not sure if you have read it here before but I am sure I have mentioned once or twice that I am getting married and that happened just three days ago.
The quote describes exactly how I feel during our courtship stage. When I agreed to be his girlfriend, I had mixed emotions. My heart was filled with happiness and love at the same I was a bit doubtful about him and how our relationship will turn out. But perhaps what I see in him and my willingness to give him a chance to share his life with me emboldened me to give this relationship a go.
Four years after, I said “YES” to him again complete with documents and ring. LOL!
I may be doubtful during the courtship and early stages of our relationship but I am glad and thankful now that I said yes to him when I did. It is one of the decisions I never regret making and I thank the Lord for that decision.
When you love someone, you’ll do everything to keep that person; in sickness and in health, in richer or poorer… naks! I did just like that. Proof? I and my significant other are celebrating our 4th anniversary as a couple today.
Today should have been our church wedding as well and the blog title must have been our tagline but due to some family emergency, we decided to cancel the church wedding and have wedding through civil rites instead.
I am just thankful that I accepted him to my life four years ago. Our relationship isn’t without its ups and downs or good and bad days but we managed to get through everything because of one thing - our love for each other. Naks again! :D Because of love, we learned to see each other beyond our individual imperfections, accepted that no one person is perfect and respect each other. We may not be like other couples who lavish each other with material gifts (because we are practical like that) but that isn’t a problem to us. Instead of material gifts, we instead spend on creating experiences and memories together like going on trips during our anniversaries and birthdays. To each its own anyway. :D
Tomorrow, we will be exchanging “I do”... oh not really. I mean I’m not sure if exchanging of “I do” is part of a civil wedding ceremony but I’m sure that today is the last day that I will officially use my own family name. I’ll be a Mrs. tomorrow. :D
I know this post is not of significance to others and I am not even sure if I’m making sense here but I’m posting anyway to commemorate our relationship. My senses will be back next month! LOL!
- Hybrid. Physical and chemical properties
- Versatile. UVA/UVB protection
- Elegant. Less viscous formula
- Enduring. Stable under the sun
- Affordable. Less peso/g protection
- Non-irritating. Minimally absorbed by the skin