If you have read my previous posts, you are probably aware that I am no makeup expert. I am just one of the girls trying to learn this beautiful art. With this, I humbly say that expensive brushes are out of my league… yet. Besides, I rarely put on makeup when going to work as I am always in a hurry so it isn’t wise for me to shell out that much money for brushes I rarely use.
As practice tool, I use this Cerro Qreen 7-pc brush set I got from What the F auction a few months ago. This is originally priced more than Php 450 but I won this in the bidding for Php 170.
- 1 Powder Blusher - made of wool
- 2 Eyeshadow Brushes (big and small) made of horsehair
- 1 Eyeliner Brush made of fiber
- 1 Eyebrow Brush made of fiber
- 1 Lip Brush made of fiber
- 1 Sponge Brush
|Photo Credit: What the F|